- Camping on the area is only permitted for Youth Groups with 25 campers or less and must obtain a special use permit before camping in the areas designated by signage, brochure, or this special use permit (SUP).
- Parking is restricted to a maximum of 10 vehicles.
- Personal property must be removed by the end of the special use permit.
- Visitors who are not occupying a campsite are required to leave the campground by 10:00 p.m. Quiet hours are effective from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. daily.
- Quiet hours are defined as the cessation of excessive noise from people or any mechanical device which causes disturbance.
- All debris or trash must be removed from the campsite by the end of the SUP.
- There are no lavatory facilities at the camping area, so groups must provide their own on-site port-a-pots for campers. Port-a-pot waste must be disposed of properly off-site/area. There are pit privies located throughout the general use area for use during daily hours.
- Open campfires are only allowed in the provided fire ring. Firewood gathering is allowed with prior permission. Group will provide a way to extinguish the fire. Fire bans will be instituted at the discretion of the Area Manager.
- Violations of these rules will result in the group not being able to use youth camping area in the future.