Venison tastes great, but it's even better portable. Make your meat mouth-watering and mobile with these grilled venison kabobs.
- 1 pound venison sirloin
- 1 recipe lemon-herb marinade (see Marinades)
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 small zucchini, 1/2-inch slices
- 1 red or green pepper, cut in 1-inch pieces
- Whole button or morel mushrooms
Partially freeze venison and slice 1/4-inch thick. Pour 2/3 of the marinade over venison and refrigerate for 3-4 hours. Steam onion, zucchini and green pepper in microwave until almost done. Remove and drain. Toss all vegetables in remaining marinade to coat. Thread meat and vegetables on metal or bamboo skewers. Grill for 10-12 minutes or until meat is done. Brush with remaining marinade from vegetables. Serves 4.