- 2 lbs. fresh spoonbill, cut into 1" chunks
- 1 c. chopped onions
- ½ c. chopped green pepper
- ½ c. chopped red pepper
- Lots of fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 T. chopped fresh ginger
- 16 oz. can skinless stewed tomatoes
- Ground cayenne, white, black, and chili pepper to taste
- ½ bulb chopped garlic
- 4-6 fresh chiles
- 4-6 servings cooked white rice
In a wok or large fry pan, stir-fry the green and red peppers in about a quarter cup of water over high heat with the garlic, onions and ginger.
Add everything else, except the fresh chiles and rice, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer about 15 minutes or until the fish is done.
Serve over rice to soak up the alarm juice and garnish with fresh chiles. Serves 4-6.