- 1 pound boneless invasive carp fillets (cut into 5-inch long pieces)
- 1/3 cup soy sauce (low sodium)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce (optional)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 12 wooden skewers
Preheat grill to 400 degrees, and treat grill surface with non-stick spray.
Create the marinade. In a large plastic bowl combine soy sauce, water, brown sugar, Sriracha sauce, garlic, ginger, and sesame oil. Whisk thoroughly.
Marinate the fish. Add fillets to marinade (making sure each fillet is evenly coated) and refrigerate overnight.
Make the kabobs. Thread the fillets on soaked wooden or bamboo skewers.
Place the kabobs on the barbecue grill, and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side (or until done).