This program is a familiarization of how to shoot the game of 5-Stand Sporting Clays. This course is not for the beginning shotgun shooter but is for the person who is new to 5-Stand and wants to learn about shooting the game. Space is limited to 15 students. INFORMATION: COVID-19 continues to impact daily operations at all MDC facilities including in-person programs and education classes. Protocols are now in place to provide safety for students and staff including:
• Only pre-registered students and staff are allowed in the classroom
• All staff are required to wear a facemask and practice social distancing
• All students are encouraged to wear a facemask and must practice social distancing
• All students will be asked to use hand sanitizer when arriving and prior to handling firearms
Everyone will be asked self-certification questions related to COVID-19. If you answer yes to any of the following self-certification questions, you should NOT attend.
• Do you, or a person you live with, have:
o A temperature of 100.4°F or higher, OR
o Two or more of the following: chills, new loss of taste or smell, or unexplained body aches, headache, or sore throat, OR
o One or more of the following: dry, non-productive cough (new onset or worsening of chronic cough), shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing?
• If you have traveled outside of Missouri, did you have contact with anyone known to have COVID-19 or visit an area with high incident of COVID-19?
• Have you come into contact with anyone who has been sick?
• In the last two weeks, did you care for or have close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19?
Please self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms before attending the program and stay home if you are exhibiting symptoms.
All in-person classes are subject to cancelation or postponement due to COVID-19. If you decide that you are not going to attend the program, please remove yourself from the registration roster online so others may have the opportunity since space is limited. If you have any questions, please contact the lead instructor listed for this session. Thank you.