Missouri's deer-hunting regulations are set the summer before the season. For details, see the Fall Deer & Turkey Hunting Regulations and Information booklet, which is available in PDF format under Related Information below. It is also available in print form from permit vendors and Conservation Department offices.
What’s New for 2014
- The number of firearms antlerless deer hunting permits you may fill has changed in many areas of the state.
- Landowners and lessees in Barton and Jasper counties who own at least 75 acres may now receive two no-cost Landowner Firearms Antlerless Deer Hunting Permits.
- Archery hunters in Stoddard and Carter counties may now fill any number of archery antlerless deer hunting permits.
- Christian County is no longer in the Springfield Urban Zone.
- New managed deer hunts have been added and others have been removed or modified.
- The dates to apply for a managed deer hunt have changed.
- Deer and/or turkey hunting regulations have changed for several conservation areas.