Jump to the Twin Pines Conservation Atlas record for full details, including directions, permitted activities, map, brochure, and complete regulations.
Twin Pines Conservation Education Center will be closed July 4th.
Explore our visitor center and outside exhibits, including a cabin, 1900s schoolhouse, antique forestry equipment, and forest-management demonstration areas.
- Tuesday — Saturday: Open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday and Monday: Closed
- See View Map in the Address Information block on the right of this page.
Fun to see, do, and learn
Facility and exhibits
- Staffed visitor center with exhibits and displays
- Shop for MDC-produced books, calendars, and DVDs.
Trails and wildlife-viewing
- Hike nearly 3 miles of trails (one disabled-accessible) through forests and woodlands.
- Check the atlas record above for the area bird list.
- Fish for largemouth bass, sunfish, and channel catfish.
- Variety of shooting distances
- Catch-and-release fishing pond by special-use permit for Kids Fishing clinics only
- No hunting allowed on the area