Jump to the Parma Woods Range Conservation Atlas page for full details, including directions, permitted activities, map, brochure, and regulations.
Closed on state holidays and during special events. Hours are subject to change before deer season in the fall. Call for up-to-date information (phone number is in the Address Information box to the right).
May 1 through September 30
- Friday–Sunday — 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Monday and Tuesday — 2 to 8 p.m.
- CLOSED Wednesdays and Thursdays
October 1 through April 30
- Friday–Tuesday — noon to 4:30 p.m
Throughout the year, the education center offers a variety of free training programs and courses on firearms, shotguns, archery, youth clinics, equipment and much more. Although these courses are offered at no cost, some may require book or administration fees. Call for the list of programs and courses.
- Ranges available on a first-come, first-served basis, Friday through Tuesday
- During peak usage, a one-hour time limit may be enforced
- Facilities that can be reserved include ranges, a 100-seat classroom and a 1.2-mile interpretive nature trail. Audio/visual equipment is available.
- Special-permit required. Fee $20 per hour. Free for hunter education programs.
- Must be scheduled at least one month in advance
Facilities, fees, and features
- $3 per booth per hour
- Free to youth groups age 18 and under for competitive or educational shooting
- Paper bull’s-eye targets and stands provided
- 15-point, covered firing line for rifles with target sockets at 25, 50, 75, and 100 yards
- 10-point covered firing line for handguns with target sockets at 7, 15, 25, and 50 yards
- 1 point for shooters with disabilities on each range
- Shooting benches and seats for shooters
- Spectator seating
Shotgun patterning range
- $3 per hour
- Patterning range is on rifle/pistol range
- $3 per person per hour
- Bull’s-eye targets and archery butts provided
- Static range with targets at 10, 20, 30, and 40 yards
- 3-D whitetail targets