Burr Oak Woods Nature Center
Join us for special events, hike a trail on your own, or get acquainted with some fantastic Missouri wildlife. Free and open to the public. Teachers are invited to schedule a program that will enhance grade-level expectations.
Please note that pets and hunting dogs are prohibited.
Conservation Area Trails
- Central Standard Time: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Daylight Saving Time: 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Nature Center--Year Round
- Tuesday through Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday and Monday: CLOSED
- Holidays: CLOSED New Year's Day, Thanksgiving, and the Friday following Thanksgiving and Christmas
Located one mile north of I-70 on Hwy 7, then one mile west on Park Road.
Visit the Atlas Record for More Info
Get the area map, brochure and regulations, and activities, facilities, features and trails at the Burr Oak Woods CA atlas record.