We will be closed July 4th.
Jump to the Burr Oak Woods Conservation Atlas record for full details, including directions, permitted activities, map, brochure, and regulations.
- Free and open to the public.
- Join us for special events, hike a trail, or get acquainted with Missouri’s fascinating wildlife.
- Schedule a school or youth-group visit. Bus parking available. See the Burr Oak Woods Program Guide listed below.
- After daylight saving time: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- During daylight saving time: 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Tuesday through Friday: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to 5p.m.
- Sunday and Monday: CLOSED
- New Year's Day, Thanksgiving, and the Friday following Thanksgiving and Christmas: CLOSED
Located one mile north of I-70 on Highway 7, then one mile west on Park Road.
No pets or hunting dogs