- Burr Oak Woods Conservation Area will be closed for a Youth Managed Deer Hunt Oct. 31 and Nov. 1. The Nature Center will remain open on Saturday, October 31, but the trails, roads, parking lots and all off trail areas will be closed.
- There will be Managed Archery Deer Hunts on Burr Oak Woods Conservation Area during the month of November. The Nature Center, area and trails will remain open during the hunts. All hunts are Monday through Friday. Dates include: Nov. 2–6, Nov. 9–13, Nov. 16–20, and Nov. 23–27. Jump to the Burr Oak Woods Conservation Atlas record for full details, including directions, permitted activities, map, brochure, and regulations.
- Free and open to the public.
- Join us for special events, hike a trail, or get acquainted with Missouri’s fascinating wildlife.
- Schedule a school or youth-group visit. Bus parking available. See the Burr Oak Woods Program Guide listed below.
- After daylight saving time: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- During daylight saving time: 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Tuesday through Friday: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to 5p.m.
- Sunday and Monday: CLOSED
- New Year's Day, Thanksgiving, and the Friday following Thanksgiving and Christmas: CLOSED
Located one mile north of I-70 on Highway 7, then one mile west on Park Road.
No pets or hunting dogs