Wildlife Collector's Permit and Report Forms
All persons who take or attempt to take wildlife for research or study purposes must possess a wildlife collector's permit. This minisite includes the Wildlife Collector's Permit Application in two formats:
- Microsoft Word document, which can be filled out and returned by e-mail
- PDF, which can be printed, filled out and returned by regular mail.
It also includes the Wildlife Collector's Permit Reporting Form in three formats:
- Excel, the preferred method for reporting large collections
- PDF, which can be printed and returned by regular mail
- Word, which can be saved and submitted electronically.
Choose the formats that work for your circumstances.