Wildlife Business Permits

Bait Dealer Registration Application

All bait shops dealing with live fish or crayfish must register with MDC. Download this application to email or print your form and register. More

Big Game Hunting Preserve

Download this application to manage a big game hunting preserve. More

Commercial Fishing Report Form

Downloadable monthly reporting form used by resident and nonresident commercial fishermen. More

Deer Processing Permit Application

Application to commercially process and store deer. More

Dog Training Area Permit

Downloadable permit application to operate a dog training area and to purchase, hold, release and shoot on the training area legally acquired pheasants, exotic partridge and quail. More

Dog Training Area Sign

Downloadable sign to mark the boundaries of Dog Training Area. More

Field and Retriever Trial Permit

Application for field and retriever trial permit. More

Hound Running Area Permit

Permit to operate a hound running area and purchase, transport, propagate, hold in captivity and sell or to release into a permitted hound running area legally acquired foxes and coyotes. More

Hound Running Area Sign

Signs to mark the boundaries of approved Hound Running Areas. More

Hound Running Area Record Form

Report form for use by hound running area operators. More

Coyote and Fox Trapper Record for Hound Running Area

Downloadable hound running area operator’s coyote and fox trapper record form. More

Fur Dealer's Permit

Resident and Non-Resident Fur Dealer's permits to buy, sell, possess, process, transport and ship pelts and carcasses. More

Game Bird Hunting Preserve Permit

Application for a permit to manage a game bird hunting preserve. More

Hunting Preserve Record Form

For use by Big Game Hunting Preserves or Game Bird Shooting Areas to record required preserve activities. More

Licensed Shooting Area Order Form (LSA Permit Books)

Licensed shooting area hunting permits are sold in books of ten (10) permits only to holders of a $100 Game Bird Shooting Area or a $300 Big Game Shooting Area Permit. More

Licensed Shooting Area Sign

Signs to mark the boundaries of Licensed Shooting Areas. More

MDC Application for Importation of Salmonid Fishes

Application form for the importation of Salmonid Fishes. More

Non-Resident Commercial Fishing Application

Non-resident application for commercial fishing, roe fish commercial harvest, and roe fish dealer permits. More

Resident Commercial Fishing Application

Resident application for commercial fishing, roe fish commercial harvest, and roe fish dealer permits. More

Roe Fish Dealer Monthly Report Form

Downloadable monthly reporting form  for resident and non-resident roe fish dealers. More

Tag and Release Fishing Promotion Application

Download, print, fill out, and send in this application to engage in tagging and releasing fish in association with a fishing promotion, contest or other event. More

Taxidermy - Tanning Application

Application for taxidermy-tanning permit.   More

Taxidermy/Tanning Report Form

Licensed taxidermists use this form to record required information. More

Trout Fishing Area Permit

Application to maintain and operate a licensed trout fishing area and to stock legally acquired trout. More

Content tagged with

Shortened URL