Missouri's deer-hunting regulations are set the summer before the season. For details, see the Fall Deer & Turkey Hunting Regulations and Information booklet, which is available in PDF format under Related Information below. It is also available in print form from permit vendors and Conservation Department offices.
What’s New for 2015
- The antler-point restriction has been lifted in 14 counties.
- Hunters may now fill additional firearms antlerless permits.
- The Columbia/Jefferson City Urban Zone has been eliminated.
- Christian County is no longer in the Springfield Urban Zone.
- Qualifying landowners in Franklin and Jefferson counties may now receive two no-cost firearms antlerless permits
- New managed deer hunts have been added and other have been removed or modified.
- Deer and/or turkey hunting regulations have changed for several conservation areas.
- The free MO Hunting app now allows hunters to carry their hunting permits afield, notch permits after a deer or turkey is harvested, and Telecheck their harvest all from the touchscreen of their Apple or Android device.