Our photographers have been busy exploring the intricacies of the Missouri outdoors. See if you can guess this month’s natural wonder. The answer is revealed below.
On the back cover and right is spiderwort (Tradescantia ohiensis) by Noppadol Paothong. It blooms from April through July. It grows statewide except in extreme northwestern and southeastern sections. It can be found in a variety of habitats from prairies to old fields and woodland edges. To learn more about native plants in Missouri, visit Grow Native. The Grow Native program helps protect and restore our state’s biodiversity by increasing conservation awareness of native plants and their effective use.
* Editor In Chief - Ara Clark
* Managing Editor - Nichole LeClair Terrill
* Art Director - Cliff White
* Writer/Editor - Tom Cwynar
* Staff Writer - Bonnie Chasteen
* Staff Writer - Jim Low
* Photographer - Noppadol Paothong
* Photographer - David Stonner
* Designer - Stephanie Thurber
* Artist - Dave Besenger
* Artist - Mark Raithel
* Circulation - Laura Scheule