Effective Wingshooting Clinic
With the upcoming waterfowl season, it is always good to knock the dust off and hone your skills prior to opening day. We will be hosting a free workshop to registered participants that will help migratory and upland bird hunters improve their hunting skills with non-toxic shot.
- How to select the best ammunition and choke combination for hunting
- How to improve your shooting skills
- Information on the latest non-toxic shotgun ammunition
- How to improve your range & distance estimation skills
- How to properly pattern your shotgun.
Saturday, October 6th at Duck Creek Conservation Area from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
How to register:
Call 573 – 290-5730 to register for this workshop.
Participation is limited so pre-registration is required!
What to bring:
Participants should bring their hunting shotgun & choke tubes if applicable, non-toxic shotgun ammunition they wish to pattern, eye/ear protection, a stool or chair, a sack lunch and drink.
What is provided:
Clay targets, 12 & 20 gauge non-toxic practice ammunition will be provided.
Get signed up and we look forward to seeing you there!