Comment on Deer Management
Because public opinion is important to the Department, we are gathering comments about our deer-management efforts.
Please use the Deer Management Comments link below to send us your thoughts on the following questions and topics.
Questions to Consider
- What are your thoughts on the use of crossbows by all hunters during archery season?
- Do you have ideas related to moving the November portion of the firearms season back one week?
- Do you have comments on the elimination or reduction in the length of the antlerless portion of the firearm season?
- Do you think implementing a one-buck limit for archery season or a one-buck annual limit regardless of method is a good or bad idea?
- What are your thoughts on continuing/implementing the antler-point restriction in the county you hunt?
Browse background information about these and other issues under consideration on this page.