Regulations Committee Agenda
The following items will be on the agenda when the Regulations Committee meets at 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday, April 29, 2015, in the Auditorium at Department Headquarters:
- 9:00 a.m. Mr. John Turner, Show-Me Missouri Back Country Horsemen
Purpose: To provide detailed input to improve existing equestrian opportunities on public land.
- 9:30 a.m. Mr. Jerry Rosslan
Purpose: To provide a common man’s perspective on the Department of Conservation and deer management.
- Consideration of a recommendation to amend rules pertaining to season dates, limits, and Chronic Wasting Disease for all portions of the 2015-2016 deer hunting season – Jason Sumners/Resource Science Division.
- Consideration of a recommendation to amend rules pertaining to season dates and limits for all portions of the 2015 Early Migratory Bird seasons – Mike Hubbard/Resource Science Division
- Procedures for Compliance with 536.175 RSMo – Jennifer Frazier/General Counsel
- Other business.