Bullfrog and Green Frog Regulations
- Daily Fishing Permit
- Daily Small Game Hunting Permit
- Nonresident Fishing Permit
- Nonresident Small Game Hunting Permit
- Resident Fishing Permit
- Resident Hunting and Fishing Permit
- Resident Small Game Hunting Permit
Season & Limits
Bag Limit Notes
- Only the daily limit may be possessed on waters and banks of waters being hunted.
- The daily limit of 8 is combined total of both species.
Season starts at sunset June 30. For sunrise and sunset times in your area, see the U.S. Naval Observatory web site: aa.usno.navy.mil/
Hunting Permit Methods
- .22 or smaller caliber rimfire rifle or pistol
- pellet gun
- by hand or handnet
Fishing Permit Methods
Bullfrogs and green frogs may be taken by hand, handnet, atlatl, gig, bow, trotline, throwline, limb line, bank line, jug line, snagging, snaring, grabbing or pole and line. An artificial light may be used.